Jobs at Smooch
Come and work for us!
Being a Smooch Adviser is pretty much the coolest job in the world: you get to provide our gloriously happy and in-love customers with beautiful rings that they’ll wear for the rest of their lives.
It’s an exciting, rewarding job that requires a great personality, oodles of enthusiasm and the ability to stay organised and on top of paperwork.
About the role
- All our Smooch Advisers are self-employed and get paid in commission.
- You don’t need previous sales experience – we will provide full training – but you do need to be friendly, enthusiastic and organised.
- You’ll also need a full driving licence and car, a mobile phone and internet access.
- We’ll expect you to attend approximately 20 wedding shows a year, which we’ll book and pay for. Although many appointment are made through our website (we send them on to you if they’re in your area), many others are made at the wedding shows.
- You’ll visit customers in their own homes to show them our fantastic range of wedding rings and provide all the information they’ll need to make a decision.
If you’re interested please email us your CV at email@example.com. Please also tell us a little bit about you:
- Why are you right for the role?
- What days/hours would you be willing to work?
- If you seem like a great fit for Smooch, we’ll keep your file on record and will tell you more about the role if a vacancy appears in your area.
Smooch is an equal opportunities company and both it's employees and self-employed advisers are expected to abide by the Company's policy of non-discrimination.
If you have any questions before submitting your application, don’t hesitate to contact us – either by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01895 825 900.